Thursday, April 30, 2009

My First Post

Well, here's a good place to state the objective of this blog. I would simply like to help credit unions better manage their operations. And, if in that process, a few of the services of BiLd Solutions Inc. get considered - well, all the better.

Topics will usually be centred around Accounting/Finance. There will likely be a heavy emphasis on interest rate risk. Hopefully you will find an idea or two that will save or make your credit union some money because that is what BiLd Solutions is all about.

Comments/questions/suggestions are all welcome. In fact, it would be nice to get some serious discussions going. Also, check out the RSS link. That way you will see all my posts as soon as they are published

Check out the website at bild.ca or drop me a line at bill@bild.ca

Thanks for your time. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment